The church is open for worshippers to attend services, however, please read the rules below before arriving at church. We will continue to livestream the services via our YouTube channel
- Masks must be worn in church at all times.
- In church, a distance of 6 feet (2 meters) must be maintained between people (families count as one unit for the purpose of distancing; they should stand close together, but keep 6 feet away from others).
- In church, instructions from the clergy and parish officers are to be followed with regard to movement and comportment.
Christ is Risen! Truly He is Risen!
Blessing of baskets: The blessing of baskets will occur on Holy Saturday, May 1st, between 2 & 4 p.m.
A line will be organized outside and each person will come up one at a time. Fr. Victor will bless each basket individually.
To avoid a large crowd at once, we ask, to the extent possible, that those with last names starting with the letters:
- A - I come between 2:00 pm and 2:45 pm
- J - Q come between 2:45 pm and 3:15 pm
- R - Z come between 3:15 pm and 4:00 pm
The church will be open during this period for the veneration of the Shroud.
Procession for Pascha: This year, those who plan on remaining for the service on Pascha night will not exit the church for the procession. Those who plan on leaving shortly after the procession should remain outside before midnight.
Pascha services will be livestreamed.
Reminder: The governor's mask mandate remains in force, which includes outdoors on church property.
Friday, 10 / 23 April
6:00pm Vespers and Matins. (Confession)
Saturday, 11 / 24 April
Resurrection of Lazarus
9:10am Hours & Divine Liturgy
6:00pm All-night Vigil
Sunday, 12 / 25 April
8:00am Divine Liturgy for persons 55+ only.
10:00am Divine Liturgy. (Livestream)
Wednesday, 15 / 28 April
5:30pm Confession starts
6:00pm Matins of Holy Thursday
Thursday, 16 / 29 April
8:50am Hours, Divine Liturgy with Vespers
6:00pm Matins with the Reading of the 12 Gospels (Livestream)
The official parish Facebook page, Holy Epiphany Russian Orthodox Church will have announcements, schedules, news, pictures and videos, which will be posted regularly.
Parishioners and friends can join the "Parishioners of Holy Epiphany Church (Boston)" to share personal photos, relevant articles, and other informative posts that would be of interest to fellow parishioners.
We need your help. Please support your
April 25, 2021: Kulich Decorating Class
When: Palm Sunday, Apr. 25, 12:30pm
April 2021: Kulich & Cheese Pascha Order Information; Apr. 25 Food Sale
Order in advance required to purchase kulich and cheese pascha; Pickup on April 24. Lenten food and baked goods, tea and coffee for sale on Apr. 25.
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Thanks to your generous contributions, we were able to renovate and expand our beautiful church! Please, continue to help us pay down our church expansion debt.
To make your tax-exempt donation, you can:
- Visit our online PayPal page by clicking on the PayPal button below
- Make checks payable to Holy Epiphany Russian Orthodox Church and mail to the following address:
Holy Epiphany Russian Orthodox Church
963 South Street
Boston, MA 02131-2309
Thank you for your continuous support! Any help is much appreciated!